Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ragam Anak Muridku

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

It is February now. Means that almost two months I knew my pupils...Here, I would like to share something about them...

Year 2 Ibnu Rushdi
I am their English teacher. At first I have high expectation about them.However, there was a huge gap between the first class and the second class. My pupils is in the second class which consist of average pupils. Some of them are slow learners where they can not read at all. then, what should I do?

I taught them regarding to the syllabus required for them. The different is the way I teach them in order to ensure that they got what they should learn at their age according to their abilities. For this two months, I emphasized more on their reading skills. I have done shared reading, reading in group and reading individually. Then, I focused on the vocabulary where I have asked them to have their own pictorial dictionary where inside the book, they have to paste picture with the correct word. Then, they have to rewrite the words three times. So far, they still can follow and have fun doing that and learn English...

Year 3 Ibnu Rushdi...
in Ragam Anak Muridku 2

Wallahua'lam

No comments: